[self-interest] [Ann:] Self on windows

Albertina Lourenci lourenci at lsi.usp.br
Sun Dec 8 22:35:21 UTC 2002

Harald Gliebe wrote:
Dear Harald:
I would like to know if it is possible to teach
the tutorial made by Dave and Randy in this windows
version?
If it is possible, please let me know about how many
Mbytes of memory I shall have? A PC with 500 MBytes
RAM memory is enough?
And what about the Linux version?
Which one is better? Which one should I try?
BEst wishes and my compliments for the achievement!
Albertina