[self-interest] [Ann:] Self on windows

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Sun Dec 8 22:21:39 UTC 2002

Hi,

Both checksums are ok.  I also tried to create an snapshort for myself and
when I try to use the new snapshot I get the same problem.

Anyway, creating all from the sources with:

   Self -c -f ../../../objects/all2.self

seems to works!!

Any idea about the snapshots? version of cygnus?

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck