[self-interest] Aspect oriented and self

Janina Rubacha janinarubacha at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 21 22:04:45 UTC 2002

Hi Thorsten,

Im considering doing my bachelor thesis combining
datawarehousing concepts with aspect oriented
programming. I know that object oriented issues have
been already applied to several stages of the
datawarehousing process and I´d be very interested in
studing in my thesis how to apply aspect oriented,too.
That´s why  I´m doing some research in aop
applications in part to see wheter I will use a
particular implementation and I remember that I saw
something about mixins and dinamic inheritance, of
course, in Self, but I thought there were some
formalism to apply Self to aspect oriented
programmming, that was exactly my question : ),...
Thanks anyway...
Janina
 --- Thorsten Dittmar <thorsten.dittmar at daedalos.com>
escribió: > On 8/20/02 10:04 PM, "Janina Rubacha"

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html