[self-interest] Working on Self

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Tue Aug 20 23:44:54 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 20 August 2002 19:57, Steve Dekorte wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 20, 2002, at 03:06  PM, scott at recurrent.com wrote:
> > I need to find a way to get off of this list.How?
>
> Doing a google search for "self-interest at yahoogroups.com" turns up
> the single item:

> which is where you can find a subscribe/unsubscribe interface.

Exactly, but I had already unsubscribed Scott "manually" (and sent him a
note about it) so he didn't see your advice. Unfortunately between pop
up ads and forgotten (or never registered) passwords Yahoo's interface
can be rather hostile, but the addresses described there for
subscribing and unsubscribing via email should work and I do get any
requests sent to the listed "group moderator" address. BTW, I changed
Josh's mode to "individual emails" as he requested.

Back to the original question, Dave already answered about Mac and Sparc
so I will just say that the only other "serious" Self is Harald
Gliebe's port to the PC running Linux (based on Gordon Cichon's work).

See my list of Self stuff at http://www.merlintec.com:8080/Self