[self-interest] Aspect oriented and self

Albertina Lourenci lourenci at lsi.usp.br
Tue Aug 20 20:38:20 UTC 2002

Janina Rubacha wrote:

Dear Janina:
I am deeply interested in AOSD with prototype based languages
such as Self.My main problem is that while it was easy for me
to understand how the considered prototype based programming
language BETA and the Mjolner Beta system, the Self system
is really a black box for me. You may visit my home pages
Http://www.lsi.usp.br/~lourenci
By October 10 I will submit together with Constantinos Constantinides
and Jim Coplien a paper for next AOSD'03, then you will understand
my ideas better. I will also have Scientific Report 3 ready.

In case you could join our interests you are welcome!
Best wishes
Albertina