[self-interest] arguments and assignment

Tripp Lilley tripp at perspex.com
Thu May 3 05:16:05 UTC 2001

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Toby Everett wrote:

> OK, that was probably way off track.  But it is very similar to the perform
> situation.

Framer-D has a similar situation. In the C implementation of its "call"
primitive, it has a switch statement based on the number of arguments,
with a hardcoded maximum somewhere around 9 or 10. Sigh. :) That's on my
personal list of things to "fix" when I have the time.

--
   Tripp Lilley  *  http://stargate.eheart.sg505.net/~tlilley/