[self-interest] dSelf - A distributed Self for JVM Platforms

Albertina Lourenci lourenci at lsi.usp.br
Fri Mar 16 16:21:43 UTC 2001

Hi Angel:

Thank you very much! I am becoming crazy with all the
different commands there are available to open the
interesting papers I have been getting.
Ciao
Albertina

.----------------------------------------------------------.
| Albertina Lourenci                                       |
| PhD  in Architecture and Urbanism                        |
| post-doctorate researcher                                |
| Laboratory of Integrated Systems University of Sao Paulo |
| Avenida Professor Luciano Gualberto, 158 Travessa 3      |
| CEP: 05508-900                                           |
| Sao Paulo Sao Paulo State Brazil                         |
| Voice: +55 011 818 5254                                  |
| Fax: +55 11 211 4574                                     |