[self-interest] Re: Digest Number 116

Albertina Lourenci lourenci at lsi.usp.br
Fri Mar 2 19:43:39 UTC 2001

Dear Mario:
Thanks a lot. Dave sent me this reference at the time of
its publishing. I loved it. Congratulations!
Now I am eager to use it for cooperative work!
Cheers
Albertina

.----------------------------------------------------------.
| Albertina Lourenci                                       |
| PhD  in Architecture and Urbanism                        |
| post-doctorate researcher                                |
| Laboratory of Integrated Systems University of Sao Paulo |
| Avenida Professor Luciano Gualberto, 158 Travessa 3      |
| CEP: 05508-900                                           |
| Sao Paulo Sao Paulo State Brazil                         |
| Voice: +55 011 818 5254                                  |
| Fax: +55 11 211 4574                                     |