[self-interest] Ported Gordon's self4st to VW5i

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun Jan 28 19:14:13 UTC 2001

At 15:17 28.01.01 +0100, Reinout Heeck wrote:

>Why don't you out it up on the VW wiki?

Well, I can certainly do that.  I just wanted to delay the need to prepare
a distribution :-)  VW btw means VisualWorks Smalltalk.  VW runs on
multiple platforms, especially on Windows.

>or maybe there is a Self wiki somewhere I am unaware of.

I don't think so.

>Nothing wrong with 'release early, release often' especially if you
>don't want to pull the project yourself.

FYI, I fixed the scanner & parser and implemented the "_RunScript"
primitive.  Gordon's Self can now read in the "core/init.self" file up to
the point where mirrors are initialized which doesn't exist in his
implementation.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf