Ported Gordon's self4st to VW5i

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun Jan 28 11:59:24 UTC 2001

Hi!

I found an old, unfortunately incomplete Self in Smalltalk on Gordon Cichon
web page which he wrote years ago and now published under the GPL.

For curiosity, I took the freedom to port it to VW5i.3 beta, fixing two or
three bugs and also added the "{}='...'" syntax variant which Gordon said
was missing.  Although, I haven't tested yet to file in any official Self
code.  Before you can do that, you'll have to implement 50+ primitives I'm
afraid.

However, if anybody wants to continue, drop me a note and I'll send you the
code.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf