[self-interest] Info about Pep?

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Jan 27 10:39:53 UTC 2001

At 15:49 23.01.01 -0200, you wrote:

>Which paper do you mean? There is Ole Agesen's 1997 one and Mario
>Wolczko, Ole Agesen, and David Ungar's 1999 workshop paper:

I read both :-)

>I would say that Frost was more ambitious in that it was intended
>originally to become a commercial product while Pep seems to have
>always been viewed as an experiment.

Well, the pep paper looks more professional to me that anything I got for
frost :-)  When I saw the forst code the first time a few years ago, it
looked horrible.  So my hope was, pep is better engineered.

But perhaps Les Tyrell's effort will produce a great tool.

bye
Stefan Matthias Aust // Pilgrims, beware of the Dark between the Fading Suns