papers needed

Albertina Lourenci lourenci at lsi.usp.br
Thu Jan 18 16:11:48 UTC 2001

Brian Rice wrote:

Hi Brian:

I cannot separate knowledge engineering from programming as Thilo
puts forward.
Anyhow I have downloaded your "Arrow system"., which I could not
read yet although sounds intriguing.
Would you please e-mail me or indicate a site for me to download
the paper Brandt & Schmidt The design of a meta-level architecture
for the Beta language?

Hi, Selfers:
Moreover I am  needing the paper Fridmann & Wand84: Reification:
reflection without metaphysics in Proceedings of the 1984 Conference
on Lisp and Functional Programming, pp.348-355, 1984

Coud you kindly if possible fax it to me ?

Fax: +55 11 211 4574

The recent papers on reflection I have been reading

are too much mixed with other areas of computer science

and it is hard for me to understand  the gist of reflection

and how to apply or use it.

Heartfelt thanks

Albertina                                 |

--
| Albertina Lourenci                                       |