[self-interest] can't download self.

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Fri Jan 12 18:03:29 UTC 2001

On Wed, 13 Jan 1904, Andre wrote:
> is there a mirror or  other way to retrieve self?

Thinking about this problem, I have created a CD-ROM with Self and 6
other Smalltalks. I haven't finished the user interface since I am
waiting for Squeak 2.8 to be really, really finished (it was supposed
to have happened in June) and so I haven't started selling it yet.

The Mac version is available split into four 4 MB files at the Sun
site. Is that what you are trying to download?

-- Jecel
P.S.: I don't think your computer's clock is quite right...