[self-interest] languages

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Mon Jan 8 15:41:55 UTC 2001

On Sun, 07 Jan 2001, J Osako wrote:
> At 15:54 01/07/2001 -0800, you wrote:
> >Interesting. After the last rebuke, I came to the opposite conclusion -
> >that this list, being specifically about Self, should be primarily about
> >Self. It also occured to me that there might be a need for a general
> >discussion group on 'new' languages, Self-like or not. To this end, I have
> >created a new eGroups list, MFTL.
>
> In accordance with The Law of the Prophet Murphy, it was only after I set
> up MFTL that I learned that there already is an eGroups list for this sort
> of thing, called Language-Wars. Damn.

What does MFTL mean? Are you going to continue with this group or use
Language-Wars instead?

I agree that this shouldn't become a general language discussion list,
but while the traffic is still low I see no problems with some
information on Self-like languages being posted here. If someone feels
differently, please say so.

Of course, I hope the Self specific traffic won't be low forever...