[self-interest] Fw: [Ann:] Self4Linux-0.2.0 alpha available

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Dec 20 21:07:46 UTC 2001

On Thursday 20 December 2001 11:58,  David P. Harris wrote:
> Wow, nice Christmass present -- Thanks, and All the Best of the
> Season. David

I would also like to thank Harald Gliebe for getting it to work and
Gordon Cichon for starting this. I haven't been able to try it yet
since my libc is too old, but it is just the incentive I needed to
upgrade my Linux distribution (the CD-ROM has been lying here for a few
months).

This might also be another option in Victor Yurkovsky's search for a
"Self box". Now all we need to is port this to Windows and our journey
to the dark side will be complete ;-)  I can't even boot into Windows
anymore, so I am not volunteering for this...