[self-interest] New release of Cel - Ver. 0.7

Dru Nelson dru at redwoodsoft.com
Thu Apr 26 18:34:20 UTC 2001

Thanks Jecel!

I will definitely be moving forward.

The problem with SleepyCat... Yes that is a problem.
I'll put that in the readme.  I'm working on a way to
use SleepyCat just with Cel and keep it fromy being
a system-wide library.
Another option is to use the common 'configure' system
that is out there.

At any rate, the next bit of work will probably be on the
networking side.

Thanks,

Dru Nelson
San Mateo, California