[self-interest] Assignement return value

Tripp Lilley tripp at perspex.com
Sun Sep 10 02:53:11 UTC 2000

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Marko Mikulicic wrote:

> If I could buy some time, I'll be a clochard nowadays... :-)

Another amen.

> > I'd be glad to make
> > accounts for self-interest folks who don't have access to a Sparc and are
> > working on things that they can do from the CLI.
>
> That would be fantastic!!
> My interest in practically only text based :-)
> Once the VM is running porting the gui is a joke, since both linux and Solaris
> use X windows.

Cool. As soon as I get around to getting the beast (wonderclam) in
somewhat presentable, working order, I'll post to the list with
destructions and misdirections.

--
   Fun-Loving * Tripp Lilley  *  http://stargate.eheart.sg505.net/~tlilley/
   "Technology makes it possible to have our appendices out when they get

  - Neal Stephenson