[self-interest] Self-Stamtisch + Self on Mac

David Ungar David.Ungar at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Oct 9 05:22:50 UTC 2000

Self is just starting to work under OS X.
I have a lot of cleanups to do, but is really showing signs of life.
I am still using SIOUX for now.
Later, it should be interesting to try the Unix OS interface with the
Carbon graphics one.

- Dave

--

     David Ungar