[self-interest] Self-Stamtisch + Self on Mac

cramakrishnan at acm.org cramakrishnan at acm.org
Sat Oct 7 21:40:09 UTC 2000

David Ungar writes:
> Well, I am working on Carbonizing Self and could certainly use help.

Ok!

We should try to synch up and distribute the work.

One question -- do you plan to continue using SIOUX in OS X?  I
noticed that many of the Carbon Dater complaints come from SIOUX.  I'm
told that CodeWarrior 6 has a Carbonized SIOUX, but i'm still using CW
5.

Thorsten writes:
> >Not now, but we are very interesting in your work. Why don't we sit all
> >together and try to improve your work during oopsla. I can bring my
> >powerbook with me and a hub or an airport station. I have mac os x and suse
> >linux on my maschine. So we can maybe try to find out what the problems are.
> >Is this a good idea or not?

I think this is a great idea!  Do you have CodeWarrior 6 or
ProjectBuilder on your Powerbook?

- sekhar

C. Ramakrishnan        cramakrishnan at acm.org