[self-interest] Re: Self-Stamtisch? + Self on Mac

Thorsten Dittmar thorsten.dittmar at daedalos.com
Thu Oct 5 08:03:18 UTC 2000

Ok,

what will be the best time for the self stammtisch? I don't know the time
schedule for the smalltalk - squeak birds-of-a-feather.

> cramakrishnan at acm.org writes:
> So... i've tried running Self in the OS X Beta and bad things start
> happening.  I've got the Carbon Dater report for the Self VM and i'm
> looking into carbonizing the VM.
>
> Is anyone else working on this?  If so, maybe we should talk...

Not now, but we are very interesting in your work. Why don't we sit all
together and try to improve your work during oopsla. I can bring my
powerbook with me and a hub or an airport station. I have mac os x and suse
linux on my maschine. So we can maybe try to find out what the problems are.
Is this a good idea or not?

Thorsten Dittmar
managing director

Daedalos Consulting GmbH