[self-interest] license (was: Self on Solaris for Intel?)

Tripp Lilley tripp at perspex.com
Thu Nov 30 21:37:57 UTC 2000

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:

> If everybody is ok with (or prefers) the GPL, then it is just a matter
> of continuing what Gordon started. If not, then all he did would have
> to be repeated (either from scratch or from a source other than gas).

I'm casting a +0 vote in favour of the GPL. If I were contributing code of
my own, it would be a +1 vote, but as I haven't, yet...

--
   Joy-Loving * Tripp Lilley  *  http://stargate.eheart.sg505.net/~tlilley/
   "There were other lonely singers / in a world turned deaf and blind

   - Kris Kristofferson, "To Beat the Devil"