complex concepts

Albertina Lourenci lourenci at lsi.usp.br
Thu Nov 23 12:37:16 UTC 2000

David Ungar wrote:

Sorry I forgot to include the quantum physicist Jack Sarfatti
in the list, site:
http://www.well.com/user/sarfatti/index.html
or //stardrive.org/title.shtml

This group of physicists are also concerned in building
a quantum computer which is expected to model soul's
properties.

Cheers Albertina

--
| Albertina Lourenci                                       |