complex concepts

Albertina Lourenci lourenci at lsi.usp.br
Thu Nov 23 12:33:27 UTC 2000

David Ungar wrote:
Hi Dave:

Can't you share your impressions with us? Where will you present
the panel?
For me your opinion is precious because you were one of  the
researchers concerned with the "thingness of the things" that
I analysed in my last monograph "The unfolding and modeling
of artistic consciousness in the infoera".  The others were
the abstract expressionist plastic artist Jackson Pollock,
Robert Rauschenberg,  his art is made out of the garbage he
collected in the streets in New York, the poet RAiner Maria
Rilke, Martin Heidegger, Charles Saunders Peirce,  Douglas
Hofstadter, Maurits C. Escher (with an introduction based on
Leibniz, he is concerned with the search for infinite like Escher,
Escher expressed these concerns in his xylogravures), Douglas
Hofstadter, concerned with modeling consciousness,  Hans
Georg Gadamer, the hermeneutic philosopher, Christopher
Alexander , Maturana and Varela and DAvid Ungar and
the Self community!!

Cheers

Albertina

--
| Albertina Lourenci                                       |