[self-interest] Re: delegation (was: prototypical analysis and design)

David Ungar David.Ungar at Eng.Sun.COM
Thu Nov 23 02:54:16 UTC 2000

I actually did go through all the patterns in the GOF book, in
preparation for my recent panel.
In particular, only one of the object-creation patterns seemed legit to me.

- Dave

--

     David Ungar
     Sun Microsystems Laboratories