[self-interest] Blocks: Summary

Dru Nelson dru at redwoodsoft.com
Mon Jun 5 07:39:43 UTC 2000

> Dru, I'm curious. What are you working on that you need to know this stuff?

I may have mentioned on this group a while ago that I was working on a
Self like language. I don't bring it up too much in order to prevent
the topic from straying from Jecel's intentions.

The language is essentially Self with a few differences in syntax and
'traits'. The purpose of writing it is for my own fun/experience. I am
not out for world domination :-) Sometimes I run into some dilemmas
when trying to implement the language. So I post a question to this active
group related to Self.

Thanks,

Dru Nelson
San Mateo, California