Self-Stammtisch/Self CVS Server [Was: [self-interest] Linux port progress?]

Gordon F. Cichon gordon at cichon.com
Wed Jul 12 15:35:48 UTC 2000

Hi folks,

well, the Self->Linux port is still in the same stage than after our
little hacking weekend in January. I'm still interested in finishing the
port. Meanwhile I'm San Jose based, so it would be convenient for me to
meet other interested people to talk about Self or to continue with the
port during my spare time.

What about a Self-Stammtisch? (Some kind of a regular meeting for
interested people while having fun)

Now to something completely different:

I made my CVS server which I used publicly available. You can reach it
on 206.184.14.85, it will be cvs.cichon.com, soon.
Username: guest
Password: guest

So, use something like
export CVSROOT=:pserver:guest at 206.184.14.85:/home/cvs/self
cvs login
password: guest
cvs checkout .

Comments and contributions are welcome!