[self-interest] Self Hack Weekend in S.F.

Gordon F. Cichon gordon at cichon.de
Thu Jan 27 15:36:17 UTC 2000

Hi all,

Thorsten and me think it would be a good idea to meet again
and complete the Self to Linux port.
Since it is very advantageous to have members of the Self group
like David in the vicinity, we would like to organize a meeting
in the S.F. bay area.

Thorsten happens to stay from 2/21 to 2/24 in New York and could
drop in on S.F. the following weekend. I am going to try to get there
at the same time, too.

Our date proposal is the weekend 2/25-2/27 in S.F.
How many are out there who would like to join another Self Hack
Weekend taking place in S.F.?

My cousins who live in Sebastopol some 60 miles north of S.F.
offered to host the venue at the farm of my aunt. Here is a map:

http://www.raspberrymedia.com/contact.html

I is a very beautiful place. If it is too remote or too rural,
we could also rent a conference room in S.F. So please give me
feedback about your opinion of the location.

If you are interested in participating, please e-mail me.

Gordon.