[self-interest] Re: A Self / BETA Language Hybrid Project

Thomas Kuehne kuehne at informatik.uni-kl.de
Wed Jan 12 10:43:47 UTC 2000

Hello Brian,

I personally think that SLATE has all the right ingredients.
I would have started from a similar configuration.
It is not an easy thing to better Smalltalk, though (my opinion).

I'd be inclined to contribute to your project.
Is it somehow affiliated to a university?
I could not gather that from the FAQ.

Greetings,

	Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Kuehne
AG Component Engineering, Fachbereich Informatik