[self-interest] Self to PC portfest (was: sparc emulator (was: Mac Emulator?))

Daniel Enting d.enting at gmx.net
Thu Jan 6 21:34:39 UTC 2000

> P.S.: today is Jan 6 - how is that "Self to PC portfest" coming along?

Well, Gordon Cichon and Mario Wolczko are on there way. Large supplies of Coke and Coffe are installed, Pizza delivery service is warned.
On Friday night or Saturday morning we will begin to rip out Gordon's i386 specific code from his Self 4.0 version and with David Ungars help over the net we will integrate it into Self 4.1.1.

Daniel