[self-interest] Re: JSelf future

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Feb 19 17:31:33 UTC 2000

>I recently implemented Morphic (well not exactly, but something very very
>similar) in Java.

Cool!  I also started something like this.  Is your code freely available?

you say implementing Self on Java, do you mean Self in Java or Self on
>top of a Java VM ?

I think both Diego's and mine approach are a Self-bytecode interpreter on
top of Java; similar to JPython.  At least I don't try to compile bytecode
or otherwise generate Java source or class files.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.