[self-interest] REMOVE

Dobes Vandermeer dobes at mindless.com
Thu Apr 20 16:52:31 UTC 2000

Umm.. guys, that REMOVE scam is just something they use to get live
email addresses to spam, they wont remove you from their list, and there
was no bill passed.  Plus, you probably have to send mail to
education_web at yahoo.com
if you DO want them to receive your email.

The list configuration should be changedf so that people who are not
subscribers to the list cannot post, I know this can be done with
eGroups, and spammers are too lazy to subscribe to mailing lists.