[self-interest] using Self

Michael Ackerman ack at simplyweb.net
Wed Apr 5 05:48:42 UTC 2000

Thanks for your suggestion. I too am using a 64MB iMac. Your suggestion
worked: at least I can open the snapshots. There are some problems with
things being off the screen (in the Demo snapshot it is hard to get to
some of the buttons, and in the object folder some of its folders (eg
graphics) open with so much of the window off the screen that it can't
be gotten at. But I hope I'll be able to experiment with it. Again, thanks.
                             -- Michael