[self-interest] Re: 3 Button Mouse on MacSelf

David Ungar David.Ungar at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Nov 22 23:58:42 UTC 1999

You probably already know that you want the middle button to do an option-click
and the right button to do a command-click.
My Kensington trackball does this OK--I don't know about mice.
You can also change what Self recognizes as the different buttons,
it's in the release notes (the whichButton: method in ui2Event).

- Dave

>Hi,
>
>does anybody know how I must install my three button mouse on the mac
>in a way that Self can use it??
>
>Thorsten

>Was the salesman clueless?  Productopia has the answers.
>http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702

>-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=self-interest&m=1

     David Ungar
     Sun Microsystems Laboratories