[self-interest] JSelf

eGroups.com Poll Results diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Thu Nov 18 22:39:34 UTC 1999

JSelf (as some of you know) is intented to be a Self running on JavaVM,
but the first version is only a interpreter written in Java.

We take this way becouse we don't have a Sparc for playing with Self,
and a interpreter is a good first place to play.

For personal reazons (more work), the proyect was stalled in May/99.

I'll upload the latest snapshot in the vault section of this group.

For using this, you need JFlex and JavaCup.

This version is working..... (Not as good as I wish)

TIA,

(|diego. gomez. deck|)