[self-interest] Re: licenses and working together

David Ungar David.Ungar at Eng.Sun.COM
Thu Nov 18 01:05:17 UTC 1999

Gordon,

It sounds like there may have been a misunderstanding--

At 5:16 PM +0100 11/17/99, Gordon Cichon wrote:
>Once, I offered my help to the Java/Self guys and to abandon
>Self/Linux in favor of it. They were not interested in cooperating
>with me and I did not get an answer from them.

If you feel that you have been rebuffed by us, that was certainly
never our intention.

- Dave

     David Ungar
     Sun Microsystems Laboratories