[self-interest] Re: Grammar changes - comments?

thorsten.dittmar at daedalos.com thorsten.dittmar at daedalos.com
Tue Nov 16 22:15:56 UTC 1999

Hi,

gordon cichon <gordo- at cichon.de> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/self-interest/?start=323
> Steve Dekorte wrote:
>
> > I don't know about the other Self fans out there, but my attraction
> > Self has to do with the power of it's namespace and object model,
not
> > it's syntax.
>
> Well, I think I owe you the answer what this might be. I have to
> admit that I do not have a clear answer to this right now. It seems to
> be something like an abstract syntax tree.

I'm not sure if I get your point, but this company named micro.... (you
will know what I mean;-) tried to do something like this but language
independent. The name for this stuff is IP means Intentional
Programming and you can get some infos at: http://www.research.microsof
t.com/ip/

cu

Thorsten Dittmar