[self-interest] Re: exceptions (was: oz patch)

David Ungar David.Ungar at Eng.Sun.COM
Sat Nov 13 04:44:31 UTC 1999

I took a quick look at 16-bit X frame buffers.
I have put Jecel's hack into paint in a reasonable way, but now
XLoadQueryFont is failing
with an obscure X error like "Bad Match" -- your arguments stink (I'm
paraphrasing here).
I'll try to look it up in my X book this weekend.
It does not seem to like either the font name (byteVector) or the
display proxy.

How does anyone ever debug X stuff?

- Dave

     David Ungar