[self-interest] Primitives

Douglas Atique datique at alcatel.com.br
Tue Jun 29 17:11:28 UTC 1999

A couple of questions about primitives and the role of my interpreter in
sending them to objects...
1. How can I lookup a primitive send? (This one I have found out, just
now).
2. What is special about internal primitives?
3. What is the protocol primitives understand for calling them (like
arguments that should be passed, meaning of return values, etc.)? Is
there a standard?
4. Upon elimination of code related to the compilers, assembler, part of
runtime, zone and lookup: can some primitives be discarded together? are
there primitives that rely on this code?

That's it for now. If anyone wants to help answer or give any other
questions, I appreciate.
Regards,
Douglas

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/self-interest