[self-interest] Self hardware

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at lsi.usp.br
Fri Jul 23 22:46:03 UTC 1999

Hi, friends!

I've been without internet access for the past couple of weeks and
am only now catching up with my email, including the discussions
on this list.

I thought you might be interested to know that I am typing this
from the offices of "Merlin Computer Technology", the first
company dedicated to producing hardware implementations of Self.
We hope to be selling our first product (Merlin 6) by the
Christmas season - I can post some details about it if there is
interest.

That doesn't mean that I have forgotten about software implemetantions
for PCs and such! They'll be coming along.

This new company will soon have its own web site, and there will
also be a special web server written in Self called "Self Projects".
The pages for this site will be editable and there will be space
for all Self related projects.