[self-interest] Re: STORE OBJECTS IN SELF

Douglas Atique datique at alcatel.com.br
Tue Jul 6 11:37:29 UTC 1999

Hello, Maryah. I'm Douglas.
Could you elaborate more on your problem? I mean, could you explain it with
more details? I don't think I understand what you mean by window. Would it
be a world?
The least I can say to you is that you can keep all your objects when you
exit Self if you ask it to save a snapshot. But let me know exactly what
your problem is, I'm sure others here on the list will be able to help.
Regards,
Douglas