[self-interest] Re: Would 'Self' make a good scripting language?

khayes at flash.net khayes at flash.net
Sat Jan 30 03:16:35 UTC 1999

<unlurk>
Hmm, I did NOT post the stuff below even though my name is
showing up as the poster...  I think I'll have a chat with
Scott (I know the founders of eGroups).

I can't wait to see that Self running on Linux though!

Best,
Kyle
</unlurk>

Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/self-interest/?start=84