[self-interest] Re: Self on Linux

Gordon Cichon Gordon at Cichon.de
Tue Feb 2 00:11:18 UTC 1999

Hi,

my vacation is over, I have to continue working on
something else. Therfore I have less time now to
continue with the Self port. I think that there is
not missing too much to finally get a running system
(with all the applications :-)). It all comes down to
the stack walking code.

In order to give others the chance to participate, too,
I have put the stuff on the web server. Everybody who
likes to see Self on Linux as soon as possible, and
knows how to use a debugger is invited to help fixing
the remaining problems. I will continue, too, of course.
Maybe, I also made some mistakes...

http://www.cichon.de/self/

-gordon

Gordon Cichon          email: Gordon at Cichon.de