[self-interest] Re: Minimum Requirements for Self on Mac

Jecel Assumpcao Jr. jecel at merlintec.com
Thu Dec 23 18:12:41 UTC 1999

John Ars wrote:
> Looking forward to "being selfish" on the Mac!

Good luck! I just wanted to comment that you might find 32MB too little on a
modern Mac, specially if you load lots of OS extensions at boot time. I would
try it like this first, but if it turns out to be a problem it is really cheap
to add more memory.

On a Sparcstation, you can use the "spy" to see when things are slow due to
disk swapping. I don't know if the Mac Self includes this as well.