[self-interest] Re: Minimum Requirements for Self on Mac

David Ungar David.Ungar at eng.sun.com
Thu Dec 23 00:01:34 UTC 1999

I really don't know the minimum requirements.
I have tried it on my wife's original iMac (which has 64MB of RAM) and
it seemed fine to me.

Someone else has complained about Self's performance, but I was never able
to understand the circumstances clearly.

- Dave

>Hi,
>
>Where may I find the minimum requirements to run Self on a Mac? A
>friend is selling me his IMac (G3, 32 MB RAM, 500 MB HDD), and I was
>wondering how it would run Self.
>
>Thanks,
>
>John

>The only fruitcake at overstock.com is our manager.
>He’s giving away a $20 coupon, plus our everyday Free Shipping.
>Take advantage of the savings and selection now.
>http://click.egroups.com/1/342/5/_/8257/_/945868621

>-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/self-interest/?m=1

     David Ungar
     Sun Microsystems Laboratories