[self-interest] Re: Self hardware

David Ungar David.Ungar at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Aug 9 21:29:55 UTC 1999

I have been working on a Self port to the Mac for a while now, and it
is starting
to limp along.

It is hard for me to know at what point I should divert time away
from the engineering
to do the release work (legal, documentation, etc.)

This should depend on if anyone would use or improve it, and this is hard to
get a sense of--so let me know if you want.

- Dave

PS: Right now, only the stupid compiler is there. The UI (ui2) is barely usable
on my 266Mhz G3 and the transporter is a bit slow.

At 2:31 PM +0100 8/6/99, Jochen Schneider wrote:
>David Ungar <David.Ungar at Eng.Sun.COM> wrote:
>
>> Jason, do you have access to a fairly recent Macintosh?
>
>Sorry for being nosy: Is there a Self for it? Or HotSpot?
>
>	Jochen
>
>Gráe,
>    Jochen
>---