[self-interest] Announcing mySelf

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at kiel.netsurf.de
Wed Dec 30 21:12:57 UTC 1998

Hi!

I've set up a web page for my first version of ``mySelf´´, my Self parser
and simulator written in Smalltalk! If you like, check out

http://freeweb.digiweb.com/computers/sma/

MySelf works both for VisualWorks Smalltalk and Squeak, however the Squeak
port is really crude. As Squeak's syntax unfortunately doesn't conform with
the "standard", I had to work around some problems, mainly the fact that
"_" isn't a valid character in message names. Therefore, I recommend
VisualWorks NC, which is also _much_ faster.

Happy New Year!
bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Are you ready to discover the twilight zone?