NIC info

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at lsi.usp.br
Wed Jan 22 18:55:44 UTC 1997

I need to know how much larger the code generated by the Non Inlining
Compiler is (on average) compared to the source methods (bytecodes).

Most of the information I need is easily obtained by writing a short
method in Self itself. Unfortunately, this isn't the case for the
info about code expansion - the only way to obtain this seems to be
to patch the sources for the VM and recompile it. So if someone
has already done that, or know of another way to get this number,
I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
--
-----=============( Jecel Mattos de Assumpcao Jr )===========-----