Sun buys Java compiler technology based upon Self!!!

Guenter Kniesel Guenter.Kniesel at Informatik.Uni-Bonn.DE
Fri Feb 21 09:09:39 UTC 1997

  > From Randall.Smith at Eng.Sun.COM  Thu Feb 20 20:37:03 1997

  > So the bottom line is the two phenomena combine to give one effect. The
  > "invented by a regular guy but I don't understand it" syndrome. Minimum
  > at 10 to 20 meters.
  >
  > IBARGBIDUI
  >
  > I believe Self suffers in Sun from IBARGBIDUI.
  >
  > I am amazed you read this far! Probably because I am physically far away
  > from you.

No. Just because you hit the nail on the head.
IBARGBIDUI is an infectious disease - it's already everywhere...

In a commercial company BWHTBAOOILTTBUTEIIBRG might be a cure
(before we have to buy again our own inventions let's try to
 better understand things even if invented by regualar guys).

Good luck,

Guenter Kniesel