Self papers PS->HTML

Guy Tassart guy at criss.fr
Thu Oct 24 08:59:05 UTC 1996

According to what you said:

> Over the summer, we had an intern, Alex Jacoby, look at producing HTML
> from the original FrameMaker docs using WebWorks Publisher.

the documentation you intend to translate into HTML pages has been produced
using Framemaker.
Do you know about Webmaker, developed by CERN people at Geneva?
It translates directly Framemaker documents into HTML pages.
It is easy to understand, well documented and easy to use.
Last year, when I got it through the Web it was free of charge.
I don't remember exactly from which Url I unloaded it, buy I found it
with Yahoo using the "Webmaker" index.
It is worth to be tried. Good luck!

Guy Tassart