Unprintable Postscript files

Mario Wolczko mario.wolczko at Eng.Sun.COM
Wed Oct 23 08:52:49 UTC 1996

Over the summer, we had an intern, Alex Jacoby, look at producing HTML
from the original FrameMaker docs using WebWorks Publisher.
The experiments looked very promising -- but now we need to find
someone who actually has the time to undertake this.  Given that there
is quite a large body of papers and other documentation, this is no
small commitment.

Any volunteers?

Mario

   From: Steve Dekorte <dekorte at suite.suite.com>
   Date: Tue, 22 Oct 96 11:12:26 -0700

   Since we're on the subject of the manuals -
   I'd like to suggest putting up HTML versions on the
   Sun web pages(at least the tutorial) - this would get
   more people interested in the language as PS printing
   and downloading is a pain.

   I'll format the document from ASCII to HTML if someone
   will send me the ASCII version.
   (I don't have a PS -> ASCII converter)

   Steve